The BMW company has decided to create an eco-friendly car for its customers and this has attracted the attention of AC Schnitzer, BMW will be launching a concept vehicle at the Geneva Motor Show next week.
The eco-friendly car is based on AC Schnitzer’s motto “efficient performance”. This car derives its name from the CO2 emission level and the diesel engine it houses. The car has features that make it an efficient performer.
- BMW 320d Efficient Dynamic turbocharged 2.0 liter diesel engine.
- With a few up gradations the engine power has been raised to 420Nm torque and 190HP.
- The company claims that the 99d has acceleration of 0-62 mph (100 km/h) in 6.9seconds and a top speed of 146mph (235km/h).
- The car has efficient fuel economy a 100kms for 3.8lt and its CO2 emissions are as low as 99.18g/km.
- With all these features packed in, this car weighs 230kg.
The car has the looks to impress buyers as well, not only is it a product that makes base for sustainable development but also provides excellent performance features.
Launched by the BMW Company the AC Schnitzer 99d has succeeded in becoming a vehicle whose CO2 emission is not only as low as 99g/km but is also performance oriented. The result is that the car is totally eco-friendly conditions and has an unmatched driving experience as well.
The car has been rightly priced at US$205,500 and more details about the vehicle will be known after the unveiling at the Geneva Motor Show next week.