Home New Cars Used Cars Car Prices Service Centers Car Dealers Image Gallery Blog Bikes USA Drives Login Register Now
Latest News Car Reviews First Drive Hybrid Cars

Monthly Archives: December 2012

Indian Drives – USA » 2012 » December

Hyundai Plans Fuel-Cell Tucson

Latest News
Article by Ayan Sengupta
Hyundai proposes to locate its fuel-cell Tucson into what administrators describe, oxymoronically, “small-scale mass-production.” By the next three years (2015), overall production will have attained 1000 units, mostly for the European market. After 2015, the plan is to enhance yield further, the firm’s European head said that it could be “around 10,000 units on an annual basis after the year 2015, mostly for CA and European market, offered the market and infrastructure are up to it.” The vehicle will be fabricated on the standard Tucson production line in Korea. It will be rent-only to chosen fleets, at launch. After the year 2015, it will be made accessible for [...]

Ford Mustang Becomes The Most Popular Vehicle Purchased On eBay In 2012

Latest News
Article by Ayan Sengupta
 Looking back over its last year’s outcomes, eBay Motors has created a handful of helpful lists that offer information on car purchasing trends crosswise the nation. The records demonstrate the top 5 car brands in addition to the top five models traded on the well-known auction site during this year, plus the ten states where the majority of vehicles were purchased. Over the last few years, eBay Motors has become a leading sales division for both novel and used vehicles, and we’re confident dealers crosswise the nation and the auto manufacturers will be keenly sifting via these outcomes. As per reports, more than $3.7 billion traded hands through eBay Motors during the third quarterly [...]

Jaguar XK to move further into luxury market

Latest News
Article by Ayan Sengupta
The next-gen of Jaguar XK is all geared up to grow in size with the introduction of the F-Type. Ian Callum, Director of Design, said that the Jaguar was carrying much of the discussion on how to evolve XK. Final decision is yet quite far but he said that there are something growing up that could transform the car into much more special that GT. He said that the vehicle can make its way into the luxury market and can also grow in size. The F-type’s launch has helped the XK to behave both as sports coupe and luxury GT. With the F-Type becoming the premium sports car from Jaguar there is still chances for XK to think about its luxury GT lineup. While there is still hopes for the shift in [...]

Suzuki attracts more customers in US after bankruptcy

Latest News
Article by Ayan Sengupta
Yes, it is true that more and more Americans are buying Suzuki after the Japanese carmaker made an announcement that it is going to file for bankruptcy and will roll-up its US operations soon.  The Detroit News says that Suzuki will import an additional lot of around 2,500 units to fuel the rising demand in US. Suzuki sales have increased tremendously in November and December. The carmaker is providing a ‘7-year warranty’ and ‘heavy discounts’ to lure more and more customers. Suzuki has delighted Americans by giving these (value added) add-ons. November sales have seen an increase of 22% i.e. up to 2,224 units. But this much gain will not compensate the losses which Suzuki has made in [...]

McLaren’s upcoming supercar P1: at a glance

Latest News
Article by Ayan Sengupta
English luxury automotive manufacturer McLaren’s P1 concept car, which was first unveiled at this year’s Paris Motor Show, is reportedly gearing up for its big production debut. The McLaren P1, which according to the manufacturer is 97 per cent production ready, has rich history behind it. It features a styling that is influenced by the McLaren MP4-12C, but its new body panels give the upcoming car a more aggressive look. When the manufacturer says that the new super car is 97 per cent production ready, you must be thinking what changes the remaining 3 per cent would bring. A spokesperson has recently tried to quench that thirst by declaring that that manufacturer would add only some [...]
Highslide for Wordpress Plugin
Follow Us